This is a fairly flat brush for dogs and cats with flexible silicone bristles. It’s been designed to help you detangle your pet’s coat, remove any excess hair that’s been shed, and then add shampoo for a bath when necessary. After you work on your pet’s dry hair and then flip the tool over, you’ll notice that the opposite side contains honeycomb ridges instead of bristles. These ridges are meant to hold shampoo that, along with water, can clean your dog or cat’s coat.
- Easy-Grip Handle: The handle on each Groom Guard is about the same length as the handles commonly found on human hairbrushes, and has been designed to feel comfortable to grip. That means you’ll likely be able to get through a long grooming session with your pet, involving both brushing and bathing, without feeling as if the hand you’re holding your tool with is sore. The easy-grip handle will also be difficult to drop, even if you have to comb through a particularly nasty tangle within a very thick coat.
- For Dogs and Cats: While some grooming tools are suitable for just dogs or just cats, this one is suitable for cats and dogs alike, regardless of their size, hair type, age or breed. As a result, if you wash the tool in between uses, you may choose to use the same one for multiple canines or felines in your home. You’ll also be able to lend it to another dog or cat owner without worrying about whether it’ll work properly on their animal companion’s hair.
- Enhances Hair, Body Health: As the bristles of your Groom Guard burrow deep into your pet’s coat, massaging all the hair, your pet’s body will end up receiving a gentle massage, too. This will promote increased blood flow throughout the body, which may enhance your pet’s overall health. The massaging action will also promote the secretion of natural, shine-enhancing oils from your pet’s coat, which will make their fur appear healthy and lustrous as opposed to dull or dry.
- Can Use On Furniture, Clothing: If your pet has a type of coat that tends to shed a lot of hair, you may often find some of that fur on your furniture or your clothing. Fortunately, you’ll be able to use your Groom Guard to remove loose hair from those areas just as effectively as you can to remove it from your pet. Therefore, not only will your pet look his or her best, but you and your home will also appear cleaner and more attractive.
- 1 * Pet Hair Remover Brush Gentle Pet Grooming Brush
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the colour showed on the pictures.