📷Make you more love photography💗
- The Concept KERNEL Neutral Density Filter is a complete set of filters to help you get better shots in bright light as well as assisting you with some special effect images.
- Neutral Density filters have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. They enable the shooter to adjust exposure without affecting color balance. ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film. Determining which neutral density filter yields ideal results for any given lighting situation takes knowledge, experience and a collection of such filters.
- The camera lens filter made with premium Japan Optics glass Waterproof, scratch-resistant, anti-reflective green coating, effectively prevent from oil, fingerprint, scratch, protect valued lens.
- The Variable ND2-400 Filter has 9 f-stops to achieve the desired light attenuation. It reduces the amount of light that hits your camera sensor without affecting the color balance. It is the perfect filter for capturing the motion of water by reducing light intake and allowing a slower shutter speed for capturing the beauty of time and movement.
- Scenario: bright light shooting, waterfall mist screen shooting, night shooting, cloudy, rainy days shooting
- The Variable ND2-400 filter is compatible with Suitable for a variety of lens sizes diameter thread. Ultra-thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide-angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
- ND lens filters have 18 layers of Multi Resistance Coating (MRC) greatly reducing ghosting. It reduce the light intake to eliminate overly bright & washed-out images. They also enable a range of creative possibilities; facilitating a wider aperture for a shallower depth field.